YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED A PROFESSIONAL SOLUTION FOR YOUR DANGEROUS CARGO REQUIREMENTS
Dangerous or Hazardous Goods shipping is a very complex process and it should always be handled by a professional that has a high level of expertise in the transportation of hazardous goods. Here at Fastway Express, we have a team of committed professionals that have an extensive amount of experience in all aspects of working and shipping in the dangerous goods freight industry. We provide full service transportation solutions to customers that need shipping services for international dangerous and hazardous goods.
When it comes to shipping chemicals and other dangerous goods, compliance is a great concern. We meticulously ensure that all activities are performed so that we are in full compliance with global safety standards. We adhere to ICAO, IATA, and IMDG regulations for the transport and safe handling of all types of dangerous goods. From cargo and chemical samples, to DGR goods, commercial shipments and other types of hazardous items, we ship it all. Whether you need consultancy services to understand the best solutions for your needs, or global transportation solutions to get your products to their end destination, we can help.
Reasons to Choose Fastway Express
- We Provide Full Service Non-Hazardous/Hazardous Product Handling and Transportation Solutions.
- Our services are on-time, and you can always expect efficiency.
- Our air freight services are reliable and affordable.
- We handle all customs clearance matters and sea & air freight booking for imports and exports.
- We have an extensive amount of experience in handling all types of chemical samples.
- We are the oldest air cargo independent carrier in India.
- We have an excellent track record where safety is concerned.
If you need to ship dangerous goods, then it is vital that you speak to an expert well in advance of your anticipated shipping date. Here at Fastway Express we have a range of hazardous goods professionals that can offer expert advice. They will be able to determine what regulations may apply to your shipment.
Fastway Express can provide professional consultancy services on the required packaging of dangerous goods, regulations, storage requirements, product classifications, and anything else that would pertain to the shipment of hazardous items by air. We understand the rules surrounding the shipment of various types of goods, and we will ensure that everything is in compliance to get your shipment safely where it needs to go. We also have the ability to prepare any shipping declarations on dangerous goods consignment that are needed on behalf of the shipper.
Dangerous Goods Services and Compliance Inspections We Handle
- Dangerous Goods Inspections
- Door to Door Collection and Delivery
- MSDS Management & Classification
- Compliance with All IMDG & IATA Regulations
- Preparation of Declarations for Dangerous Goods
- Packaging Inspection
- Safety Advisor Services
- Packaging with Dry Ice and Other Items
- Transport of Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air
Our dangerous goods services at Fastway Express encompass all aspects and areas of the handling of dangerous goods, including specialized transportation that is in accordance with IATA regulations. If you want to ship any type of dangerous goods to various locations throughout the world, then we can devise strategies and solutions that will be customized for your individual needs. We offer some of the most competitive rates in India, and we have an excellent safety record.
Scope of Services
Scope of Services
Here at Fastway Express, our specialized services in relation to the transportation of dangerous and hazardous materials are extensive. We offer consultancy services that cover everything from advice on packaging and documentation, to determining the safest transport options for dangerous goods and general cargo. We closely adhere to the guidelines that are set forth by ICAO, IMCO, AUR and IATA, to ensure that our shipments are in full compliance with the regulations that are in place.
Full Service Documentation
As an organization that is qualified and deemed suitable, we have the ability to use our name to sign air shipping declarations, and other documentation that is required for numerous other types of transport. If you would like to hire Fastway Express as your shipping company of choice, then it is important to contact the dangerous goods experts at one of our offices to ensure that everything is on track to get your shipment where it needs to go.
List of Hazardous Materials
- Firearms and accessories that include but are not limited to dismantled firearms, ammunition, zooming/vision enhancement equipment, distance measurement equipment and aiming equipment.
- Gases such as cigarette lighters, aerosol cans, empty or full gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, and other gas related items that could be perceived as dangerous.
- Combustible substances such as pigments, dyes and safety matches.
- Flammable solids and liquids that could include printing ink, perfume, alcohol, paint products, paint, petrol and petroleum related products, adhesives, cleaning fluids, kerosene and other types of flammable substances.
- Toxic, infectious, and poisonous substances that include but are not limited to infected blood, pesticides, fertilizers, and other irritating substances.
- Radioactive Substances
- Items such as magnetized materials and dry ice
- Corrosives such as mercury, bleach, nitric acids, nail polish and battery fluid.
Other Dangerous Goods
- Adhesive Products
- Aerosol Cans
- Aerosol Deodorants
- Aluminum Powder
- Ammonial Products
- Appliances That Use Batteries
- Bleach and Other Chemicals
- Brake and Battery Fluid
- Butane & Kerosene
- Caustic Soda
- Certain Electronic Items
- Chemicals for Swimming Pools
- Cigarette Lighters
- Essential Oils
- Fire Extinguishers
- Flammable Solids & Liquids
- Gas Cylinders
- Gas or Battery Alarm Devices
- Hair Dye Products
- Infectious or Toxic Substances
- Laundry Detergents
- Lighter Fluid
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Lithium Batteries
- Magnets & Magnetic Materials
- Medications or Drugs
- Mercury Thermometers
- Mobile Phones
- Most Types of Batteries
- Motor Fuels
- Nail Polish and Polish Remover
- Oil Based Paints
- Oven Cleaners with Caustic Acid
- Oxidizing Substances
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Photocopier or Printer Toner
- Plastic Solvent
- Polymerizable Goods
- Quick Drying & Flammable Glue
- Radioactive Materials
- Shock Absorbers
- Sulphuric Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
- Textile Dyes
- Theatrical Flares
- Toys That Contain Batteries
- Varnish, Thinners, & Removers
Fastway Express is highly experienced with international express cargo and courier services. We are qualified to handle chemical shipments, DGR goods, and other types of dangerous items that cannot be shipped through regular shipping systems. Whether you need a consultant to determine how your hazardous goods should be shipped or a global transportation carrier that you can rely on for the regular shipment of dangerous goods, Fastway Express will be able to effectively and affordably meet your needs. We are the oldest independent air cargo shipping agent in India, and our longevity has enabled us to earn a solid reputation in the industry. Our company has the best export rates available when shipping from Mumbai airport to other locations in the world. When you want specialized services that are reliable and trustworthy, we have the experience and qualifications that are needed to ship your dangerous/hazardous goods safely and securely.
With exports growing substantially in numerous countries throughout the world, the need for specialized shipping services to transport dangerous goods is greater than ever. There are many regulations in place for shipping dangerous goods, and the penalties can be steep if these regulations are not fully adhered to. The movement of dangerous goods is complex when dealing with customs and the documentation that is required, so you will need an experienced shipping company that understands the complexities that are involved in order to effectively navigate the system. When dangerous goods are shipped, the responsibility of labeling dangerous goods, packing them correctly, and declaring them rests with the shipper. Our professional dangerous goods shipping team at Fastway Express will accept certain goods that are legal to ship, but we have terms and conditions that must be adhered to.
Unless you declare your items as dangerous, you must avoid the risk of harming others and avoiding fines by ensuring that your shipment is packaged and labeled correctly. Some items may be perceived as dangerous even if they aren’t, so you can prevent your shipment from being stopped or delayed by including the words “Not Restricted” on your documentation if your items are not restricted in any way. It is the responsibility of the shipper to ensure that the substances or items that they are shipping are not prohibited from being transported by air. The items must also be accurately classified, identified, marked, documented, packed, and labeled, in accordance with dangerous goods regulations that are set forth by IATA. The things that a shipper must do prior to packing dangerous/hazardous goods for shipment include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Determine the Classification of Your Items
- Identify All Dangerous Substances and Articles That Are in the Consignment
- Assign the Dangerous Goods to 1 of the 3 Packing Groups in Its Class if Relevant
- Assure That All Documentation is Accurate, Complete, and in Accordance with IATA Standards
- Contact a Logistics Alliance Member That Has Experience with Dangerous Goods
- Make Advance Arrangements
The International Air Transport Association or IATA for short categorizes all dangerous products into 9 classes that are as follows:
- 3.Flammable Liquids
- 4.Flammable Solids
- 5.Organic Peroxides and Oxidizing Substances
- 6.Infectious, Toxic, and Poisonous Substances
- 7.Radioactive Materials
- 9.Miscellaneous substances that could include dry ice, asbestos, any substance that could be harmful to the environment, life-saving devices, machinery that utilizes internal combustion engines, polymeric beads, magnetized materials, zinc dithionite, self-propelled vehicles, all solids and liquids that have anesthetic, and any other substances or materials that could cause discomfort or annoyance to flight crew members or passengers of the aircraft.
Guaranteed exceptions are applicable for the following hazardous/dangerous goods: magnetized materials, dry ice, radioactive class 7 (White label only, without transport indexes (T.I.), with research diagnostic treatment. There will be no guarantee for any other type of dangerous goods.
Packing Group Criteria
All dangerous goods will be assigned to their relevant packing group based on the degree of hazard they represent.
- Group 1: Great Danger
- Group 2: Medium Danger
- Group 3: Minor Danger That Could Cause Discomfort or Extreme Annoyance to Flight Crew Members or Passengers
Please refer to your IATA for information on dangerous goods regulations or contact a handler that is experienced with transporting dangerous goods to determine what packing group your items will be in. Here at Fastway Express we are pleased to provide reliable, cost-effective, fast, and efficient door to door delivery service from Bangalore to various locations throughout the world. Contact us today for further information.